Thursday 28 October 2010

Of Tents and Cathedrals

So I was at a friends wedding, turned up early for the reception so drew this to pass the time


It came out really well and Al (the groom at the back there) stood up at just the right time.  One of the kids at the wedding managed to identify three people in there, so that's got to be a good sign!

Something else I'm liking right now is 'The Pillars of the Earth' they're showing on Channel 4 at the moment.  I read the sequel book, 'World Without End', without realising it was a sequel, but I enjoyed the way all the characters lives twist together, and the long period of time it covers.  Both the book and the series cover at least 30 years, something you don't see a lot of, and I liked it.

Plus the title sequence is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment