Thursday 5 August 2010

Archiving Night Walks

I'm officially closing down my pre-grad blog, so this post is basically stocking up on all those knick-knacks I can't quite bear to part with.

The Tale of How:


Making Of video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlZNIIjLU8



Little Dragon - 'Twice' music video



This silhouette based music video is ridiculously simple, yet somehow very charming.
The way the cloth moves to imitate wind, and how they make the rain fall, little details like that, are just a joy to watch, but it's the soundtrack that really makes it. A strong sense of narrative too
 
 
Tyger
 

 

 
This Is Limbo's Flickr Photostream
 
 
 
It's tree that looks like a rug!! No, wait, I mean a rug that looks like a tree. Oh bother *bangs head on desk* I meant to announce that so triumphantly and I screwed it up.
Anyway; rug, tree, you understand.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  And finally, from the incomparable XKCD:

You have to admit, he makes a fair point.

No comments:

Post a Comment