Friday 26 July 2013

So I'm gonna be a lazy bum...

... and just do a sketch dump, because I'm so busy right now, you guys.  It's just nuts.  So here you go...

Favourite's first - I've had this sitting on my desktop waiting to be coloured for ages.  I finally got it done!  Hopefully this will start a trend.
Next, a card for a friend's wedding.  Two friends actually.  Two amazing hippy-ish ceilidh-dancing friends who I love to bits got married to each other just last weekend.  I wish them all possible happiness.  And a houseboat.  This is the little wedding card I made for them. 



And lastly this random sketch from Greenbelt last year of a guy in a dinosaur onesie.  I don't know what it is, but if I were ever to get a onesie (which would be a dangerous thing to do as I'd never get out of it again) it would be a dino or dragon or some kind of giant lizard.




No comments:

Post a Comment