Saturday 22 December 2012

Festive Folk 2012


 I went along to the annual (and when I say annual I mean it happened last year too) Festive Folk gig in our local pub, The Swan.  It was a good evening all round, especially when I wont he mince pie competition, beating last years winner by just one point!  Homemade cranberry and ginger wine mincemeat for the win!

Being me I also did some doodles.  In the top left is our compere Caroline, and the others were our performers for the evening.  The music was great, and each of them had to slip a Christmas tune into their reportoire.

One of the performers, Jake Manning (whose website you can see here) liked his so much that I've done it up nice for him, so expect to be seeing it soon on mugs, stickers and other paraphanalia at his gigs.  Whoo yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment