Thursday 1 March 2012

Discoveries

Went home for the weekend and found out that my parents have every card I've made them out on display, even ones from last year!  Parents are lovely :)  I even found a card I forgot to scan (yes I shamelessly nicked the line in it from 500 Days of Summer but only because it was such a good one)

... but today you get a card!!!


I also found some photos of me and one of my sisters from when we were little and photographs were still physical objects!  I kind of miss those shiny album photos.  I must be about four/five years old in these.

Our conservatory going up.  It's being replaced this week, so it's weird I found this.
Even at a young age I was all over the paints!


I remember this cake!  I was starting to think I made it up!
Also, check out those rad pajamas :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment