Friday 12 October 2018

Woodland Adventure Posse - Assemble!

It was autumn, it was warm, it was dry... I had a real need to go walk in some crunchy leaves.Since I'm trying to invite more friends to more things, I put out a message to see who might want to come with me, and thus the Woodland Adventure Posse was assembled!

Six people (including me).  Three dogs.  One wood full of crunchy leaves.  Let's go!


It was great, ambling through the woods, deliberately barrelling through any leaf drifts we found, only two of us trod in poo, and we even got to climb some trees.  Chris, who is naturally some kind of mountain goat, was the best at tree climbing by a long way.


But I enjoyed my meagre efforts.



And even the dogs got involved.  How are the dogs better at climbing trees than the humans?

No comments:

Post a Comment